Which Trade Show to Do
If this is your time to launch at a trade show, use my trusty guide to help determine which show is the best show for you.
1) Walk the show as a buyer. By walking the show you will be able to see the other brands and see if the buyers purchasing are your ideal customer.
2) Time of show – does the show date coincide with when your samples will be ready?
3) Buyers – Does the show have the ability to buy your ideal buyers? AB101 TIP – Do you have your list of top 5 stores you want to be in? If not, think about which stores would be a perfect fit for your brand and go after those stores with passion.
4) Cost – Shows vary in price for the booth package as well as the decorating of the booth. Those figures must all be studied beforehand to make sure this show is the best fit for you.
5) Location of show – If you want to focus on your NY business, then you may want to launch in NY and not in Las Vegas.
I love doing trade shows and launching my client’s brands at the trade shows. There is so much energy and beautiful product to see and I am always happy to either work a show to support my brands or travel to just check out a trade show. Maybe I will see you at a show???